• 2006 ARC Lifetime Achievement Award to NORS Management
• 1991 ARC Community Home Award (Lakeville)
• 1997 MORC Outstanding Home Manager Award (West Utica)
• 1997 ARC-Dove Award Community Living Award (Campbell Corners)
• 1998 MORC Outstanding Direct Care Award (Ludwig)
• 2000 MORC Galaxy of Stars Award (Legault)
• 2004 ARC Community Living Award (Ludwig)
• 2004 MORC Support Care Professional of the Year (Ludwig)
• 2005 ARC-Dove Award Community Living Award (Campbell Corners)
• 2009 ARC Support Professional Award (Campbell Corners)
• 2004 MORC Courageous Leadership Award (Fisher)
I cannot find words to express what I feel so you can truly know how thankful I have been for the care and security that you have provided for my sister.
I can recall two to three occasions when I have telephoned North-Oakland Residential Services because of an emergency need to find an individual a good home. On each occasion, NORS has offered their services and their homes. Not only have they offered their services, but North-Oakland Residential will put other matters aside to make sure the individual in crisis is as comfortable as can be achieved. Each time I have thought to myself, North-Oakland has easily made a crisis more manageable. They saved the day. When thanked, their response is "that is what we are here for."
Support Coordinator Supervisor
Macomb Oakland Regional Center
There was love all around for my daughter Karyn at the Dartmouth Home. NORS is an amazing company with awesome, caring people and our family is so grateful for Karyn's quality of life with her extended family. Allowing someone else to take care of your loved one is such a difficult and emotional decision, but we made the best choice with North-Oakland Residential Services.